Click here to consult the routes and timetables of buses and minibuses (round trips between the county seat and other cities and towns), as well as the operating hours and telephone numbers for units of public interest: dispensary, pharmacy, police , post office, parish, fair days and others.
Dear fellow citizens and visitors,
Established in 2002, Negreni Commune from Cluj County is undergoing a transformation process meant to change the economic and social life of its inhabitants.
The detachment from Ciucea Commune has determined the reorientation of the commune’s development directions by adapting the potentials of the component villages to the economic, social and cultural needs of its inhabitants. From a community with the basic occupation of agriculture, the development tendencies are directed towards the activities of tourism and small industry.
The expansion of tourism has succeeded in developing the local economy, compensating the losses registered by the inhabitants of the commune by lowering the market for the sale of animal products. This development trend requires good organization and efficient management, these being one of the major objectives of the local public administration. Aligning the quality of life of the inhabitants of Negreni Commune with the standards encountered in the urban environment in Romania, as well as those held by similar communes from member countries of the European Union, implies an active involvement of the local public administration.
Our commune fully understands the objective of the European Union to create convergence and it participates in it through the present actions and the perspectives for the future.
Respectfully, Mayor Manea Dorin Constantin
Mayor: Manea Dorin Constantin
Vice-Mayor: Nistor Vlad Daniel
Secretary: Secan Radu
Accountant: Abrudan Ioana Nela
Area: 6500 ha
Built-up-area: 237 ha
Outside-built-up area: 6263 ha
Ciucea (Cluj county)
Sig (Salaj county)
Bratca (Bihor county)
Bulz (Bihor county)
About the commune
- The tabulation of the public and private domain of the Negreni Commune, activity that took 2 years and has been materialized through H. G. no 488/2010.
- Completing the measurements and drawing up the documentation provided by Law 165/2013; Negreni commune was the first in Cluj County to complete these situations (36,000 lei was the price paid from the local budget, according to the Romanian Government Decision).
- The registration in the cadastral system of the properties from the Negreni Commune area - over 1,000 Property Titles were issued.
- In accordance with art. 36, section 4, lit. e, of Law no. 215/2001 of the local public administration, implementation of the Sustainable Development Strategy of the Negreni Commune in the short, medium and long term, horizons 2013-2020-2030.
- In accordance with art. 37, section 7, lit. c, of Law no. 215/2001 of the local public administration, maintaining the status of member of the Negreni Commune, within the Association of Communes of Romania, Cluj County Branch.
- According to the request of the National Transmission Gas Company “Transgaz” S.A. Medias, Negreni Commune endorsed the subversion of the natural gas transport pipeline on the exploitation roads and on the access roads located on the administrative territory of Negreni commune.
- The project “Construction of new D + P + E + 2 M City Hall and the P.S.I. in the village of Negreni, Negreni commune, Cluj county ”
- In accordance with art. 36, section 6, lit. a, of Law no. 215/2001 of the local public administration, we decided to set up and equip the Voluntary Service for Emergency Situations of the Negreni Commune, by hiring the head of the S.V.S.U., renewing the volunteer teams for the interventions within the commune area, in case of necessity.
A historic entrance to Cluj County, Negreni Commune has an excellent touristic, folkloric and ethnographic potential that serves as the very gate to the region. Because of its natural excellence and unique traditions handed down from generations that settled the places in early ages, it became the place to visit today. The customs and rituals are the elements of the spiritual continuity of the region and the Negreni Commune. The community has kept and passed on unique customs, social habits, local practices, technologies, and historically significant knowledge through generations.
Locality Negreni in 1815 officially received the approval for the organization of fairs, but probably before that fairs were organized here. So every year, in the second weekend of October, thousands of people gather in Negreni, Cluj County, at the largest antiques fair and not only in Transylvania, a fair that has its origins in the Middle Ages.
The fair with a tradition of several centuries is organized in autumn every year, on the second weekend of October, on the bank of Crisului Repede, in Negreni.
It has two parts, one in which new general purpose items, clothes, shoes are sold. Of greater importance is the other side where you can find various antiques, for example: folk costume, stitches, painted plates, books, furniture, tools, paintings, etc.
Those interested can spend several days walking between these objects. The fair is very popular with guests from Hungary, Western Europe, and even America.